Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I am a registered volunteer for the Bush-Cheney 2004 reelection campaign. No, seriously. One of my friends, a Republican (from Texas) (yes, I actually have Republican friends from Texas), jokingly suggested I sign up, and I figured, hey, if I get regular updates on what the Bush campaign strategy is, and if they are blowing their money on trying to send me their propoganda, that's not bad, right?

So I got this:


Dear James,

The 2004 presidential campaign is shifting into high-gear and President Bush is counting on your support.

Will you get involved today?

Please join the California Bush Team at the third of three San Diego County trainings for an inside look at how you can be a part of the San Diego County Leadership Team and help drive the President toward victory in November.

Who: Bush Volunteers, Bush Precinct Chairs, and anyone who is
ready to do what it takes to make sure our President is
re-elected

When: Saturday, May 1st, from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Where: Carlsbad City Council Chambers
1200 Carlsbad Village Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-434-2821

Please RSVP to California04@GeorgeWBush.com if you plan on attending and make sure to forward this message to five of your friends. Please specify SAN DIEGO COUNTY TRAINING.



Does it strike anyone else as a little strange that the Bush-Cheney campaign is using municipal government offices as extensions of the Bush-Cheney campaign? Illegal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home